1-Day (4+ hour) Workshop Available through June 1, 2022
All Skill Levels Welcome
Lettering • Design
Start studying now & save!
A journey into pointed brush letters, we touch upon different textures and letterform variations with a pointed brush.
This Workshop is available to view through June 1, 2022.
- Layout sheets (90 g/100) such as Canson XL, Clairfontaine 90g/m2, Rhodia (A3 or A4)
- Some quality paper sheets (cotton paper/ watercolor paper)
- Pencil and eraser
- Quality pointed brush (different sizes )
- Ink (Chinese stick ink or semi ink or Higgins eternal or similar)
- Dinky dips/jars
- Watercolor or gouache (2 or 4 colors)
Click on photo to visit biography page
Sequence: Journey of Experimental Calligraphy
The Unconventional Pointed Pen
Drawing the Fibonacci Sequence
Beginning Copperplate Script
A Letter and a Rectangle
Ben Shahn Lettering
(M) Handwritten: The Art of Tattoo Lettering
(M) Learning to Sketch Out Celtic Knots
(M) A Meditative Calligraphy Technique
(M) Learn to Sketchnote!
Loosening Up With Calligraphy & Paint
CAROL MEASURES SCOTT
(M) Captivating Color in Calligraphy
The Empty Space, Womb of Shape
ELMO VAN SLINGERLAND
Broad-edged pen: Roman Capitals
Colorful Lettering Composition
Akim Variations and Long Compositions